Libre3-2-Juggluco

• Ich habe das udate heruntergeladen aber leider werden die Daten nicht übertragen. Sind bestimmte Einstellungen noch zu tätigen?

Ja, Sie müssen zu Settings->Libreview->"Send amounts" gehen und für jedes "Label" (Etikett?) angeben, was damit geschehen soll.

• Vielen Dank es hat geklappt. Ich bin ganz glücklich, dass man nun alles zusammen hat. Ein großes Dankeschön an Sie.

vroni :help:

Samsung A 12

• Try to take control of l3 end at 18pm with juggluco.

Bluetooth flagged info juggluco, libreview account id ok, into the Tab Sensor, It says :

Sec_char_challenge_data.

Juggluco crash itself and no value from sensor.

• Can't you send a logcat after the crash:

adb shell logcat -d > logcat.txt

Have you previously used the mirror function to receive data and maybe reinstalled it and reused the previous settings in the Libre3 app, without pressing "Resend Data"?

What version of Juggluco did you use?

If Juggluco did crash, how can you know that the sensor menu said, Sec_char_challenge_data?

• Can't you send a logcat after the crash:

adb shell logcat -d > logcat.txt

Have you previously used the mirror function to receive data and maybe reinstalled it and reused the previous settings in the Libre3 app, without pressing "Resend Data"?

What version of Juggluco did you use?

If Juggluco did crash, how can you know that the sensor menu said, Sec_char_challenge_data?

Version 4.4.1
    Juggluco crash and restart itself.
    Yes for me all works with l3 app patched and juggluco.
    Yesterday i have my old sensore end of time, then i try to take the control with juggluco (stop l3app mod, scan with juggluco nfc, it say "added sensor", scan second time nfc "Juggluco will retrieve value of this sensor.." and nothing.) for the 12 hours extendend after 14 days.

In the sensor tab, juggluco connect to the sensor, appear correctly the serial, dialog with the serial, but value not appear and say "Sec_char_challenge_data." in the field "Handshake"

• Version 4.4.1
    Juggluco crash and restart itself.
    Yes for me all works with l3 app patched and juggluco.
    Yesterday i have my old sensore end of time, then i try to take the control with juggluco (stop l3app mod, scan with juggluco nfc, it say "added sensor", scan second time nfc "Juggluco will retrieve value of this sensor.." and nothing.) for the 12 hours extendend after 14 days.

In the sensor tab, juggluco connect to the sensor, appear correctly the serial, dialog with the serial, but value not appear and say "Sec_char_challenge_data." in the field "Handshake"

When you switch from Juggluco receiving glucose values from the Libre3 app to receiving glucose values directly from the sensor, you should reverse the mirror connection if you later want to use it that way again later. Otherwise you should remove the connection.

Freestyle Libre 3 sensors last only 14 days. 12 hours extra after 14 days applies only to Freestyle Libre 2 sensors.

• Ich habe Juggluco durch Google Translate geschoben und einige offensichtliche Fehler wie "Os tragen" für Wearos entfernt. Hat jemand Interesse, Verbesserungsvorschläge zu machen? Oder besser Juggluco ins Arabische übersetzen; die am dritthäufigsten verwendete Sprache der Benutzer von Juggluco, nach Englisch und Deutsch.

http://jkaltes.byethost16.com/Juggluco/download.html

Could you supply string XMLs or POs or anything that can be used to translate them? I don't see anything on the site.

• Ich habe Juggluco durch Google Translate geschoben und einige offensichtliche Fehler wie "Os tragen" für Wearos entfernt. Hat jemand Interesse, Verbesserungsvorschläge zu machen? Oder besser Juggluco ins Arabische übersetzen; die am dritthäufigsten verwendete Sprache der Benutzer von Juggluco, nach Englisch und Deutsch.

Verbesserungsvorschläge für "Deutsch" kann ich gerne machen. Arabisch kann ich nicht so gut ;-)

Viele Grüsse

Mecki

• When you switch from Juggluco receiving glucose values from the Libre3 app to receiving glucose values directly from the sensor, you should reverse the mirror connection if you later want to use it that way again later. Otherwise you should remove the connection.

Freestyle Libre 3 sensors last only 14 days. 12 hours extra after 14 days applies only to Freestyle Libre 2 sensors.

Thank you, i misunderstood the extended 12hours for Libre3

• The files to be translated can be found here:

http://jkaltes.byethost16.com/Juggluco/translation

The German translation is already in http://jkaltes.byethost16.com/Juggluco/download.html and the version I have uploaded to Google Play.

Thank you,

since German is the only other language I know, I can't really add anything here anymore personally, but it will surely help someone else who can add another language.

Interesting that you used a c++ file with macros for translation like that, that's exactly what something like gettext was made for

• Thank you,

since German is the only other language I know, I can't really add anything here anymore personally, but it will surely help someone else who can add another language.

Interesting that you used a c++ file with macros for translation like that, that's exactly what something like gettext was made for

The macros have nothing to do with the translation, but was the easiest way for me to differentiate between the WearOS and phone version.

Naturally you want to make it for the translator as easy as possible and macros don't add to that, but one such condition isn't that difficult to read.

I consider it easier than the strings.xml.

• The macros have nothing to do with the translation, but was the easiest way for me to differentiate between the WearOS and phone version.

Naturally you want to make it for the translator as easy as possible and macros don't add to that, but one such condition isn't that difficult to read.

I consider it easier than the strings.xml.

Oh gosh that's a c++20 struct initializer I was seeing there, I thought that whole thing was a macro.

I don't think it's that much easier, for one, it's an indentation mess and in another way, this seems to be always located in RAM like that, for every language?

A lot of the German translations also feel kind of random still with the current file, and the "shortinit" array isn't translated at all?

• Oh gosh that's a c++20 struct initializer I was seeing there, I thought that whole thing was a macro.

I don't think it's that much easier, for one, it's an indentation mess and in another way, this seems to be always located in RAM like that, for every language?

A lot of the German translations also feel kind of random still with the current file, and the "shortinit" array isn't translated at all?

Such a C++ struct uses a small fraction of the RAM in comparison to these Android resources. That are complicated representations, a struct is just a block of memory. Everything is much faster and uses much less memory this way. Really RAM usage the last you have to bother about when using POD a c++ struct instead of Android resources.

START EDIT:

It is also not necessary put into RAM. It is contained in the shared library and is used without any interpretation. The shared libred is MMAPed in to virtual address space, this means that block of the file are only read into RAM when it is used. You can MMAP a file of nearly the whole 64-bit virtual address space and only when you read something from a memory address will it be read into RAM in units of 4096 bytes.

END EDIT.

shortinit isn't translated because is not very important. It is not really meant to be used by anyone, but instead functions as an example of what you can do with the Shortcuts in Kerfstok. I had to look for a food database to make something German.

If something is wrong with the German, why not suggest some improvements?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jka ()

Nur ein kleiner tipp, deepl.com macht einen deutlich besseren Übersetzungsjob als Google translate :) nur für zukünftige Anwendungen :)

• Nur ein kleiner tipp, deepl.com macht einen deutlich besseren Übersetzungsjob als Google translate :) nur für zukünftige Anwendungen :)

Mirror/Klonhilfe und Settings/Einstellungshilfe werden mit deepl.com erstellt, danach konnte ich sie nicht mehr verwenden.

• Such a C++ struct uses a small fraction of the RAM in comparison to these Android resources.

I know this sounds logical but I would love to know how much it actually is. And I admit I have no real way to find out, I'm not all-knowing after all. I know that the string resources are all parsed and saved on the heap by android.content.res.AssetManager, which uses cpp code (made for JNI, so it does create Java objects in the end). From what I can see these don't retain the original XML structures at all, and instead save in "ResTables" that use maps with resource ids to resources, and those resource IDs are implicitly created integers in our resource namespace anyway. So from what I can tell from reading Android code they don't look "horrifying", and languages or resource files that are not used aren't parsed at all.

Last time we discussed ram you included shared memory allocations in the "ram usage" of the application, shared memory that is shared system wide, making 64 bit memory usage insanely blown up. I think there needs to be a bit of a higher standard in seeing what one "probably assumes" to be the case as the true facts and that your own code is always better than what these weird Californian Google dudes can produce.

For translations, here's a few things I found